Is Google Sheets best or not?

Katılım
17 Haziran 2021
Mesajlar
Excel Vers. ve Dili
Microsoft Excel 2013 and US English
Hello guys, We know that "google sheets" is the best competitor of excel right now. Excel is much better than google sheets but we can do almost all the important works in google sheets. The best point is that we don't need to install it on our pc. We can use it on any browser and google chrome is the best one for this work.
I always use google sheets for all my work.
Right now I am focusing on learning the Google sheets. I am a beginner in google sheets and excel as well. So I want the best suggestions of tutorials where I can learn more about using google sheets. Right now I just know that How to Subtract in Google Sheets (this suggestion is from my side) and addition and little things like this. The very first thing that I want to know is how can I freeze the cells in google sheets. If anyone knows that then please suggest me. In excel it is too easy I know that. One of my friends shared his knowledge with me. But I am focusing on learning google sheets.
There are lots of benefits of using google sheets and some are mentioned below:
  • We can use it anywhere on any laptop by just signing with our id.
  • We can use it on our browser.
  • There is no need to install it on our pc.
  • It is too easy to use.
These are just a few benefits of google sheets. I can mention more but all of you already know about that. Now I want to know your thoughts on this.

NADİR YILDIZ

Altın Üye
Katılım
7 Ocak 2006
Mesajlar
Excel Vers. ve Dili
2016 Türkçe
Altın Üyelik Bitiş Tarihi
09-02-2026
Excel Candır
gerisi heyecandır

Haluk